Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi, TbilisiCurrently Open
- Address: 76 Ilia Chavchavadze Avenue, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2 GEL
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Cable Car
About Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Connecting the Rike Park with the Narikala Fortress, the Aerial Tramway in Tbilisi is by far one of the most charming ways to sightsee around Tbilisi. Offering a bird’s eye view as you admire the Kura River with the Bridge of Peace running over it, the historic part of the city and beautiful buildings including the Presidential Office, the tramway is fun for people of all ages!
Do carry your camera to capture the city view all around.
Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi Ticket Prices
- Cost for a drive is relatively cheap: GEL 2 ($0.89/ EUR 0.83) one way
How To reach Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi by Public Transport
- Bus: Vake Park
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi, Tbilisi Reviews
Nice experience. Awesome view. Bad staff.. except for 1
2.5 GEL per person. For kids too. Any age. Huge queue. Ride for 3 minutes approx. to get to the top. I don't recommend for youth (use your legs people! ). For elderly people and for families with small kids will be perfect!
The bloody old man near the ticket machine mocked us and kicked us out for being indian. Well that's a nice experience 👎👎👎
Go to the up of the city with a great experience. If you want to back down yourself (I recommended it) just pay for one way ticket.
Best way to get to the top of the hill across the river, unless you want to walk of course.
All Questionsaerial tramway in tbilisi
- Attractions near Aerial Tramway In Tbilisi
- Sioni Cathedral Church
- Tbilisi History Museum
- National Botanical Garden Of Georgia
- Flea Market Dry Bridge
- Art Museum Of Georgia
- Monument To Characters Of Movie Mimino
- Freedom Monument
- J.stalin's Underground Printing House Museum
- Alexander Nevskiy Church
- Lisi Lake
- Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater