Alexander Nevskiy ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: 38 Kote Marjanishvili Street, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Alexander Nevskiy Church is one of the two churches that has services arranged in the Slavonic language. Built in 1860’s, the church catches your eye straight away with a white washed building that has blue tops and green accents. Inside the church the relics of Mary Magdalene, St. Nina, St. Nicholas and St. Shio Mgvime are placed where devotees come to seek blessings.
Visit the church to see yet another of the city’s many historic sites.
Alexander Nevskiy Church Travel Tips
- Prefferd time to visit this place is 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Alexander Nevskiy Church Hours
- Open during the day with the Georgian liturgy ceremony usually held at 4:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am on Sunday.
How to Reach Alexander Nevskiy Church
- By Metro: Marjanishvili
- By Bus: Javakhishvili Street
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.75% of people who visit Tbilisi include Alexander Nevskiy Church in their plan
50% of people start their Alexander Nevskiy Church visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Alexander Nevskiy Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alexander Nevskiy Church