East Point33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 AleKsandre Tvalchrelidze St, Tbilisi, Georgia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +995-322930007
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Popular as an entertainment center and shopping mall, East Point is where you can shop for everything from latest gadgets, fashion to accessories and jewelry. The place is also apt to gorge on some fabulous food at one of the many restaurants here.
The IMAX technology at the 10- screen cinema, is a highlight of the place- the cinema being the largest one in Europe! Stop by at the place to shop for gifts or simply to catch a movie.
How to Reach East Point
- By Metro: Varketili (4 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Gakhokidze Street
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- East Point Address: 2 AleKsandre Tvalchrelidze St, Tbilisi, Georgia
- East Point Contact Number: +995-322930007
- East Point Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit East Point(preferred time): 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit East Point: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.3% of people who visit Tbilisi include East Point in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.14% of people start their East Point visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see East Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting East Point
People normally also visit J.stalin's Underground Printing House Museum while planning their trip to East Point.