Events and Festivals in Tbilisi
- During the month of July, the whole city of Tbilisi comes together and there is dance, music, cooking, arts and crafts exhibition at the Open Air Museum of Ethnography in the Art-Gene Festival.
- Tbilisi International Festival of Theatre is celebrated in the month of September and October as a way of appreciating the theatre artists and encouraging their act.
- The people of Tbilisi welcome the autumn harvest with both their hands during the month of October in the festival of Tbilisoba and there are food stalls centred in the city, accompanied by music, dance, and crafts festival.
- At the end of the year, precisely in the month of November and December, there is Tbilisi International Film Festival that screens Gregorian and Internationally acclaimed movies.
Trip plans for Tbilisi
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tbilisi
Tbilisi Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tbilisi
Save 10%City Sightseeing Tbilisi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
Choose between a 1 day, 2 day or 1 day bus & boat combination ticket, and begin your adventure through Tbilisi! Discover ...
Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta14 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Day trip to Tbilisi and Mtskheta combines the full day exploration of two ancient towns, which have been linked by culture an...Book Now
Save 6%Full Day Private Tour in Kazbegi Ananuri Gergeti30 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Thistour is one of the famous among international visitors in Georgia. During this tour you can visit: Ananuri Complex, Jhinv...
1 Day Wine Tour in Kakheti Region28 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
The tour will be held in eastern part of Georgia, Kakheti region and will last circa 10-11 hours. This region is main wine pr...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Batumi
- Events & Festivals in Gudauri
- Events & Festivals in Mtskheta
- Events & Festivals in Dighomi Apart Hotel
- Events & Festivals in Marneuli
- Events & Festivals in Akhaltsikhe