Jumah Mosque364 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Botanikuri Street, 32 Botanical St, Tbilisi, Georgia Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Jumah Mosque is the only existing Mosque in Tbilisi- the first mosque built in the city and destroyed, dating back to the 16th century. The architecture of the mosque along with fine paintings and gorgeous interiors, adds to the ambience.
The striking red brick structure with high arches is a beautiful sight on its own. The eight sided minaret can be seen even from a distance while a walk around is quiet a pleasure for architecture lovers.
Jumah Mosque Travel Tips
- Do follow the traditions required to visit the mosque.
- Wear modest clothes and cover your head.
Jumah Mosque Hours
- General Hours: 6:30am – 10:00pm
- Prefferd time to visit this place is 8:00am – 7:00pm.
How to Reach Jumah Mosque
- By Metro: Avlabari
- By Bus: Abanotubani
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jumah Mosque Address: Botanikuri Street, 32 Botanical St, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Time required to visit Jumah Mosque: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.34% of people who visit Tbilisi include Jumah Mosque in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.18% of people start their Jumah Mosque visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jumah Mosque
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jumah Mosque
People normally club together Dancing Fountains and The National Gallery while planning their visit to Jumah Mosque.