Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali991 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tbilisi, Georgia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Monument, Statue, Family And Kids
Vakhtang I Gorgasali or Vakhtang the Wolf Head was the King of Iberia during the late 5th and early 6th century.
Vakhtang ahs been a mystery for many historians- with only few assumptions made of his reign and his biography being inseparable from legends. The Monument of King Vakhtang Gorgasali pays tribute to the ruler who was at his peak during the middle ages. The king was even declared a saint by the Georgian Orthodox church. Visit the pale to see the iconic statue.The view from here is an added perk!
How to Reach Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali
- Metro: Avlabari
- Bus: Europe Square
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali Address: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.03% of people who visit Tbilisi include Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.91% of people start their Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali
80.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali
People normally club together Sioni Cathedral Church and Abanotubani while planning their visit to Monument Of King Vakhtang Gorgasali.