The National Gallery294 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11, Rustaveli Ave., Tbilisi, Georgia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +995-322157305
- Ticket Price: 5 GEL
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Other than the trending exhibitions that travel internationally, the National Gallery is home to the collection of the Shalva Amiranashvili Museum of Fine arts along with works of art by 20th century Georgian artists Niko Pirosmanashvili, Lado Gudiashvili and sculptor Iakob Nikoladze among others.
The collection of 30 artworks of Niko Pirosmanashvili is the pride of the gallery. The sheer variety of art showcased here is a treat for art lovers with collections that date back to the 4th century!
Entrance Ticket Details For The National Gallery
- Adults: GEL 5
- School Children: GEL 0.5
- Children (under 6): Free
- Friends of Museum (become a member): Free
- Free to: ICOM members, museum employees, people with limited abilities, internally displaced persons (IDPs), socially unprotected persons.
Guided Tour: Georgian, English, German, and Russian languages
- Up to 10 persons: GEL 25
- School children groups: GEL 1
The National Gallery Hours
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Closed on public holidays.
How to Reach The National Gallery
- By Metro: Freedom Square
- By Bus: Pushkin Square
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.58% of people who visit Tbilisi include The National Gallery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.5% of people start their The National Gallery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The National Gallery
94.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The National Gallery