Turtle Lake575 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Turtle Lake, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Known for its high population of Turtles that swim around the scenic lake, the Kus Tba is a favorite weekend spot especially during summers. Pack a picnic to come here and enjoy the view of the lake while you gorge on some soul food.
The place also offers boating. The Open Air Museum of Ethnography is a great way to end the visit and learn about the architecture of Georgia’s historic buildings.
Turtle Lake Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Entrance Ticket Details For Turtle Lake
- For prices for boating, visit the official website.
Turtle Lake Hours
- For timings of boating operators, visit the official website.
How to Reach Turtle Lake
- Metro: Vazha-Pshavela (6 kilometers away)
- Bus: Vake Cemetary -  (2.5 kilometers away)
- By taking the Aerial Tramway
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.65% of people who visit Tbilisi include Turtle Lake in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.09% of people start their Turtle Lake visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Turtle Lake
93.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Turtle Lake