Zhinvali Reservoir232 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia, Tbilisi Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Jinvali Water Reservoir is the last hydroelectric power station and the largest one in Georgia built by the Soviet government. Today, it is popular as a weekend spot for a leisurely picnic. The nearby fortress of Ananuri dates back to the 13th century and is a popular place to sightsee while the whole scenery with blue water and lush green mountains, does make this place the ideal spot to get some green therapy!
Zhinvali Reservoir Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and food.
- Do wear sturdy shoes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zhinvali Reservoir
- For prices of activities around the place, visit the official website.
How to Reach Zhinvali Reservoir
- By Metro: Ghrmaghele (6 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Tbilisi Sea Cemetary
- By Marshrutkas (Minivans)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tbilisi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tbilisi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zhinvali Reservoir Address: Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia, Tbilisi
- Zhinvali Reservoir Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Zhinvali Reservoir(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zhinvali Reservoir: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.14% of people who visit Tbilisi include Zhinvali Reservoir in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
48% of people start their Zhinvali Reservoir visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Zhinvali Reservoir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zhinvali Reservoir
People normally club together David Mountain and Tbilisi Mall while planning their visit to Zhinvali Reservoir.
People also prefer to end their day with Zhinvali Reservoir.