- Address: Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
About Darband, Tehran
One of the most picturesque villages near Tehran, Darband is a must visit during your excursions around the city. This village offers you a rustic charm with its natural assets and beautiful corners. Apart from that, Darband also acts as the starting point of the hiking trail that leads to Mount Tochal. It is due to its location that this village has been named as the Darband meaning the “gateway to mountain” in Persian. Culturally also, the village is significant as it houses the graves of many Iranian artists such as Iraj Mirza, Mohammad TaghiBahar and Abolhasan Saba. There is also a modern side to this village as there are many cafes, hookah lounges and restaurants where you can spend some time.
Darband Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Darband by Public Transport
- By Metro Station: Qeytariyeh Subway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tehran before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tehran and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Darband
95% of people who visit Tehran include Darband in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
40.72% of people start their Darband visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Darband
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Darband
Darband, Tehran Reviews
- Unione Dei Comuni Comunità Collinare Valtriversa
- Parrocchia San Maria Assunta
- Parrocchia Beata Maria V. Del Rosario CHIESA CATTOLICA SERVIZI PARROCCHIALI
- Mostra Permanente Del Costume Arbereshe
- Municipio Di Savignano Sul Rubicone
- Parrocchia S. Lucia
- Osteria Sottomarino Giallo
- Cinema Moderno
- Parrocchia Santa Lucia Abitazione Del Parroco
- Convento S. Maria Maddalena-Frati Minori
- La Tana Del Lu.Po. Di Giulio Lubrano
- Parrocchia Di San Paolo Apostolo
- Camping Ain El Gazala CAMPEGGI OSTELLI VILLAGGI TURISTICI