Milad Tower, Tehran
About Milad Tower, Tehran
Milad Tower, Tehran - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
Ticket Price: 10000 IRR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Hotel, View Point, Observatory, Restaurant, Convention Center, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The sixth in the world and the tallest tower in Iran, Milad Tower will be clearly visible to you as you look around the landscape of this ancient city. One of the emblems of modern Tehran, the Milad Tower stands high at 435 meters. Built in 2007, this tower attracts people with an array of restaurants that are lined up here as they offer panoramic views of the city and even beyond. There is a five-star hotel, a convention centre, a world trade centre and an IT parkinside that you visit as you make an entry into this tower. The base of this modern tower is octagonal which surprisingly symbolizes the traditional Persian architecture. The observation deck at the third floor will offer you stunning views of the city.
Milad Tower Ticket Prices
- The entrance fee to the complex is 10,000 rials (about 1$) per person, and the parking ticket costs 30,000 rials ($3).
- The admission fee to the major hall costs 60,000 Rials ($6) and to visit the top of the structure will cost 100,000 ($10).
- Visit to cultural and scientific unit, a commercial transaction center, and a temporary showroom for exhibiting products located in the basement requires a ticket priced at 200,000 rials (S20).
- On Thursdays and Fridays, there is a discounted ticket price(50%) to visit the Hall and the top.
How To reach Milad Tower by Public Transport
- By Bus Station: Milad Hospital Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tehran before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tehran and book an accommodation of your choice.
Milad Tower, Tehran Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mega Mall
- Hotel Shahr
- Imam Khomeyni Mosqueمسجد امام خمینی ره
- Novotel Hotel
- Taleqani Street
- Bob's Fish & Chips
- Ark Mosque
- Omid Hotel
- Tehran Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tehran
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tehran
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tehran
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tehran
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tehran
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tehran