How to Reach Termas De Rio Hondo
The Easiest Way to Reach Termas De Rio Hondo
HOW TO GET TO TERMAS DE RIO HONDO
Termas de Rio Hondo is well-connected to the main cities of Argentina by air, rail, and road.
- By Plane: Direct flights are available from Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina (all airports) to Termas de Rio Hondo.
- By Train: 5 trains leaving from to the station of Santiago Del Estero (Santiago Del Estero - Argentina) and arriving at to the station of Termas de Rio Hondo (Santiago Del Estero - Argentina) are available.
- By Bus: Bus service to Termas de Rio Hondo from all the main cities of Argentina is served by the private bus companies.
- By Car: It is 66 km from the capital of the province, Santiago del Estero. You can reach here driving through the RN-9 in the northwest direction.
HOW TO GET AROUND TERMAS DE RIO HONDO
- The city of Termas de Rio Hondo lacks convenient public transport. It is most famous among the youngsters who prefer to explore the city on foot. You will also get good car rental service here for sightseeing.