Best Time To Visit Thanjavur
- Thanjavur weather has three distinct seasons- winter, summer and monsoon.
- Summer starts from March when the temperature rises to around 36 degree Celsius. May and June are the hottest months in summer.
- Monsoon seasons starts in June in Thajavur. It stays for six months in the city.
- September to January is when the North east monsoon starts and it rains heavily in the area.
- November to February is the most pleasant time for tourism in Thanjavur. Many traditional festivals coupled with the breezy weather lighten up the city.
- The Carnatic music festival in January is one of the highlights of the year and music lovers should definitely travel to the city during it.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Thanjavur is November.
Least humid month in Thanjavur is July.