How to Reach Thanjavur - The Easiest Way to Reach Thanjavur
- By Air: Tiruchirappalli is the nearest Airport. Local transport is available from the airport to Thanjavur.
- By Train: The Thajavur junction is the main Railway station in the city. Daily trains to main South Indian cities run from the station.
- By Taxi: Car rental services are available in the city. Also shared Taxis from Chennai travel to the city every day. You will find them near the bus stations and railway station in Chennai.
- By Bus: The New Bus stand is right outside the city. The Tamil Nadu state transport buses run the other cities in the state.
- By Car: Your hotel will arrange for a chauffeured car if you ask for it, although renting cars from the travel agencies is a cheaper deal.
- By Taxi: Taxi cabs are available in the city area. Negotiate a price before travelling because they do not follow the metered system.
- By Auto Rickshaws: Auto Rickshaws in the city do not cost more than 40 rupees to travel from one spot to another. Bargain with the driver if you think the price he is charging is unreasonable.
- By Cycle Rickshaws: Cycle Rickshaws are not favoured by the locals but are popular among the tourists.
Are you looking for a Thanjavur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Thanjavur
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Thanjavur. The most preferred mode of transport in Thanjavur is Working from Home.
How to Reach Thanjavur from Nearby Cities
|Tiruchirappalli to Thanjavur||48.14 km||48 mins|
- How to reach Puducherry
- How to reach Madurai
- How to reach Yercaud
- How to reach Rameshwaram
- How to reach Kodaikanal
- How to reach Coimbatore
- How to reach Munnar
- How to reach Thekkady
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai