How to Reach Thanjavur
How to reach Thanjavur
- By Air: Tiruchirappalli is the nearest Airport. Local transport is available from the airport to Thanjavur.
- By Train: The Thajavur junction is the main Railway station in the city. Daily trains to main South Indian cities run from the station.
- By Taxi: Car rental services are available in the city. Also shared Taxis from Chennai travel to the city every day. You will find them near the bus stations and railway station in Chennai.
- By Bus: The New Bus stand is right outside the city. The Tamil Nadu state transport buses run the other cities in the state.
- By Car: Your hotel will arrange for a chauffeured car if you ask for it, although renting cars from the travel agencies is a cheaper deal.
- By Taxi: Taxi cabs are available in the city area. Negotiate a price before travelling because they do not follow the metered system.
- By Auto Rickshaws: Auto Rickshaws in the city do not cost more than 40 rupees to travel from one spot to another. Bargain with the driver if you think the price he is charging is unreasonable.
- By Cycle Rickshaws: Cycle Rickshaws are not favoured by the locals but are popular among the tourists.
Modes of Transportation in Thanjavur
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Thanjavur. The most preferred mode of transport in Thanjavur is Working from Home.
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Arambol
- How To Reach Havelock Island
- How To Reach Alleppey
- How To Reach Sagar
- How To Reach Jammu
- How To Reach Ranthambore National Park
- How To Reach Daman
- How To Reach Kalimpong
- How To Reach Indore
- How To Reach Nainital
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo