Huai Yang Waterfall National Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Thong Thind Prachuap Khiri Khan Talat Khao Lan-Khuean Chong Lom Rd., Thap Sakae, Amphoe Thap Sakae, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77130, Thailand Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
Located at the Tanao Sri Mountain Ranges at the border to Myanmar, the Huai Yang Waterfall National Park is a small protected area. This park, covering an area of 161 square kilometer, has a number of waterfalls. A small portion of the area is covered with forest, and it consists of evergreen and dry evergreen forest. The area is not only filled with forest but also some interesting mammals. The main attraction of this site is the Huai Yang Waterfall, after which the park is named. There are a few bungalows which can be rented located in the park. So, if you are thinking of staying there, please do not worry!
More about Thap Sakae
Try the best Thap Sakae trip planner to visit this Huai Yang Waterfall National Park as well as many others.
Your worry of where to stay in Thap Sakae is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Thap Sakae like Pilton Resort, Lullaby Boutique Resort and Nishaville Resort.
Create your own Thap Sakae vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Thap Sakae.
How to Reach Huai Yang Waterfall National Park
- By rented car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thap Sakae before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thap Sakae and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Huai Yang Waterfall National Park Address: Thong Thind Prachuap Khiri Khan Talat Khao Lan-Khuean Chong Lom Rd., Thap Sakae, Amphoe Thap Sakae, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77130, Thailand
- Time required to visit Huai Yang Waterfall National Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!