Beach Of Pefkari1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Pefkari, Aegean Sea, Thasos 640 02, Greece Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Named after the rich Pine forests that surround the region, Pefkari village offers a hub of restaurants, the main beach, bars, hotels and scenic views that are sure to take your breath away. The Pefkari beach, in particular, welcomes you with clear, blue water that meets the white, coarse sand speckled with sunbeds and umbrellas. The adjoining area has a rustic cliff terrain and if you want, you can hike around the cliffs to see the sea at its best.
Of all the things that the beach offers, water sports take the spotlight any day. Since the weather is calm for a major part of the year, you can try diving, paragliding, jet-skiing or simply swimming in the refreshing sea. Floaters are available for children even though the shallow shelf itself makes this one of the safest places to go swimming with kids. Refreshments are easily available around the beach with a number of shacks serving fresh seafood and drinks.
Beach Of Pefkari Travel Tips
- Carry your swimsuit and a beach towel. Wearing sunscreen will be helpful to keep sunburns at bay.
How to Reach Beach Of Pefkari
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike/ Quad Bikes/ Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thasos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thasos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Beach Of Pefkari Address: Pefkari, Aegean Sea, Thasos 640 02, Greece
- Beach Of Pefkari Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Beach Of Pefkari(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Beach Of Pefkari: 03:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!