Fari BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Thassos Town (Limenas) 64002, Greece, Thasos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Unlike other beaches around Thasos that are lined with sunbeds and umbrellas and pubs and bars, the Fari beach is a secluded heaven with golden sands that are embraced by the calm, blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Fari beach is often visited by nudists but is not officially a nudist beach.
The beach is pretty narrow and small with a shallow shelf. The gritty sand here along with cliff faces that show major erosion, don’t make it a popular spot but if you are looking for a beach experience sans the crowd, this place promises a tranquil space where you can sunbathe, unwind with a book or simply have a refreshing swim.
Fari Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and food items.
- Carry your swimsuit and other beach essentials.
How to Reach Fari Beach
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike/ Quad Bikes/ Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thasos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thasos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fari Beach Address: Thassos Town (Limenas) 64002, Greece, Thasos
- Fari Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Fari Beach(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fari Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!