- Address: Petrou Axioti 2, Limenas Thassos 640 04, Greece, Thasos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Kalogerikó is located close to a beautiful harbour in Limenas. The museum consists of 2 floors and dates back to the 19th century- being one of the most charming historical buildings you can find in the region. The windows that open to offer the view of the Mediterranean Sea, the classic white construction of the building, classic stone masonry and European roofing make this one one of the most beautiful spots in Limenas. Currently, the place is rented out for cultural events and exhibits but you can take a walk around any time of the day to admire its architecture and to see the harbour.
How to Reach Kalogeriko
- By Bus: Thassos Main Bus Station (1.5 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike/ Quad Bikes/ Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thasos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thasos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kalogeriko Address: Petrou Axioti 2, Limenas Thassos 640 04, Greece, Thasos
- Kalogeriko Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kalogeriko(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kalogeriko: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!