Palataki1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Palataki, Limenaria 640 02, Greece, Thasos Map
- Phone: +30-2541026760
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids
Overlooking the Limenaria harbour, the Palace in Limenaria of Thasos is a two-storied building that dates back to the early 20th century. Life in Thasos during this time was interesting and this particular place has used an administration for the Speidel company which was exploiting the mines in Thasos. This exploitation went on for more than 50 years and gradually the company stopped in 1963. Since then the Palatki lies in ruins with only its exterior structure being preserved well. Take a walk around to see the tower and notice the eclectic architecture, the two turrets seen on its narrow side, full paneled windows and geometry of the building which indicates its deep influence from central Europe. The view from the palatki is why most people come here specially to see the mesmerising sunsets and the gorgeous coastline of Thasos.
Palataki Travel Tips
- Wear study shoes.
- Recommended time of arrival: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How to Reach Palataki
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike/ Quad Bikes/ Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thasos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thasos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palataki Address: Palataki, Limenaria 640 02, Greece, Thasos
- Palataki Contact Number: +30-2541026760
- Time required to visit Palataki: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!