Tripiti BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ethniki Odos Thasou Limenarion, Limenaria 640 04, Greece, Thasos Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
The Tripiti Beach is named after the rock formation that looks like a layer of the rock slid down on another rock outcrop below to form a triangular hole! Even though the formation is quite interesting, this is not the only reason to visit the beach! Expect a serene oasis with shimmering water that meets the sandy-pebble shore. A few sunbeds speckle the golden sand and offer shade on simmering days but for most parts of the hot day, a cooling dip in the water does the trick!
The place is also a popular diving and snorkeling site and if you can find a local organizer tour here, make sure you don’t’ miss out on the experience. For those who don’t fancy a dive, the beach is perfect for soaking up the sun and for seeing the rustic terrain with a spectacular view of the Aegean Sea!
Tripiti Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Carry your own swimsuit and wear sunscreen.
How to Reach Tripiti Beach
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike/ Quad Bikes/ Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thasos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thasos and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tripiti Beach Address: Ethniki Odos Thasou Limenarion, Limenaria 640 04, Greece, Thasos
- Tripiti Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tripiti Beach(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tripiti Beach: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!