De Mesdag Collection7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: De Mesdag Collectie, Laan van Meerdervoort 7-F, 2517 AB Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-703621434
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The Mesdag Collection is one of its kind stunning display of the coming together of nature and photography in one. It is a nineteenth century project which focuses on the various aspects of nature and its beautiful portrayal. It is also referred to as the hidden pearl of Hague, with its contemporary nature of display of paintings and art forms. There’s masterpieces by some great artists present in there and an overall stunning collection too.
De Mesdag Collection Travel Tips
- The museum is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Paid parking is available near The Mesdag Collection.
Entrance Ticket Details For De Mesdag Collection
- 0-17 years old: Free
- Mesdag Combined Ticket: € 17.50
How to Reach De Mesdag Collection
- Bus 24 (destination Kijkduin) from the bus platform above the railway station (direct, all day). Alight at Vredespaleis (Peace Palace).
- Tram 10 (direction Statenkwartier) from the tram stops at ground level outside the railway station (direct). Alight at Vredespaleis (Peace Palace).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.