De Pier Pannenkoeken191 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strandweg 154, 2586 JK Den Haag, Netherlands, The Hague Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
A fun filled thrilling icon on the Dutch coast, this place is a delight for all those looking to have a good time near the coast. The beach resort offers a full range of foods, drinks and other shopping concepts here. The place has a magnificent industrial decor, food trucks and a great crowd in the midst of a quirky beach resort. There’s a giant ferris wheel which opened up here this summer, wherein one can enjoy a snack and drink while soaking in the stunning view of the place.
De Pier Pannenkoeken Travel Tips
- For more updates on events, visit the official website.
How to Reach De Pier Pannenkoeken
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- De Pier Pannenkoeken Address: Strandweg 154, 2586 JK Den Haag, Netherlands, The Hague
- De Pier Pannenkoeken Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit De Pier Pannenkoeken(preferred time): 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit De Pier Pannenkoeken: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.3% of people who visit The Hague include De Pier Pannenkoeken in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
83.02% of people start their De Pier Pannenkoeken visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see De Pier Pannenkoeken
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting De Pier Pannenkoeken
People normally club together Peace Palace and Panorama Mesdag while planning their visit to De Pier Pannenkoeken.