Escher In Het Paleis698 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lange Voorhout 74, 2514 EH Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-704277730
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
This place houses the collection of the world famous artist and painter, E C Escher. The place holds exhibitions, which basically plays on your perspective. There’s history of the palace at play and the stunning modern artwork in the form of a crystal chandelier. There’s a movie which plays too, and talks about the life and work of Escher. The most touching part of it is the abduction of the Escher’s teacher by the Nazis. The art and creativity of Escher is known to have startled many around the world.
Entrance Ticket Details For Escher In Het Paleis
- Children 7 – 15 year: € 6,50
- Children upto 6 year: Free
- Family card (2 adults. / 2 children till 15 year): € 25,50
Escher In Het Paleis Hours
- Box office closes at 4:30 pm.
- Museum shop closes at 4:50 pm.
- Open during Easter and Boxing Day.
- Christmas evening and 31st of December we close at 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Escher In Het Paleis
- By Bus: From train station Central Station in The Hague: bus 22,24
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.47% of people who visit The Hague include Escher In Het Paleis in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75.27% of people start their Escher In Het Paleis visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Escher In Het Paleis
78.09% of people prefer walking in order to reach Escher In Het Paleis