Events and Festivals in The Hague
- The Hague Sculpture: This is an annual festival, where you can see the beautiful imposing works by internationally renowned artists, all along with a walking itinerary.
- Design Quarter Festival: This is a cozy festival which runs through the various streets of the Hague, in the form of pop stores, art galleries, workshops, studios etc. It is a designer's fest is open for all for free.
- Tong Tong Fair: It is the largest Eurasian fair in the world, with the coming together of different cultures. Experience culinary nirvana with this exquisite fair.
- Festival Classique: Held at the Scheveningen for its tenth consecutive year, this festival is a treat for the classical music lovers out there.
- Architecture Day: The architecture day in Hague is a unique opportunity for everyone who is interested in architecture, to explore the rich and diverse architecture of the Hague. A complete guided tour comes with it as well.
- Vlaggetjesdag Scheveningen: It is the annual fest which announces the arrival of the New Dutch herring year in, year out. Regardless of you being a fishing enthusiast or not, this festival has something to offer for everyone.
Trip plans for The Hague
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of The Hague
The Hague Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of The Hague
Save 8%Private Walking Tour: Delft's Royal History and Pottery
Duration: 4 Hrs
Delve into royal Dutch history on this customizable private walking tour of Delft, a city in between Rotterdam and The Hague ...
Save 10%Private Tour: The Hague Walking Tour Including Peace Palace Visitors Center3 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
The seat of the Dutch government, The Hague is filled with many important sites that are best explored by foot. This private ...
Private Tour: Delft Pottery Factory Tour and Painting Workshop10 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Learn the ins and outs of the Netherlands famous Delft pottery during this private Delftse Pauw factory tour and pottery work...Book Now
Madurodam Miniature Park Admission
Duration: 2 Hrs
See Hollands most famous attractions in one fun, interactive place! Located in The Hague, the Madurodam miniature park featur...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Rijswijk
- Events & Festivals in Leidschendam
- Events & Festivals in Wassenaar
- Events & Festivals in Naaldwijk
- Events & Festivals in Hoek Van Holland
- Events & Festivals in Katwijk Aan Zee