Fotomuseum Den Haag22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Hague Museum of Photography, Stadhouderslaan 43, 2517 HV The, Hague, PO Box 72, 2501 CB Den Haag, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-703381144
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The place has two museums under one roof, the Fotomuseum and the Gem. They hold many exhibitions and displays. The grand place organizes around six exhibitions every year, which covers a wide range of genres, classes, history and periods of the evolution of photography. There is a wide range of exhibit, ranging from black and white to colored, traditional to contemporary, national to international. There’s features from fashion photographers to wildlife photographers and basically snaps of any and all kinds in store here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fotomuseum Den Haag
- Youth (under 18 years): Free entry
- Group of people greater than 15 years: € 7.00
How to Reach Fotomuseum Den Haag
- To Den Haag, Statenplein bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fotomuseum Den Haag Address: The Hague Museum of Photography, Stadhouderslaan 43, 2517 HV The, Hague, PO Box 72, 2501 CB Den Haag, Netherlands
- Fotomuseum Den Haag Contact Number: +31-703381144
- Fotomuseum Den Haag Timing: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Fotomuseum Den Haag Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit Fotomuseum Den Haag(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fotomuseum Den Haag: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!