How to Reach The Hague
How to reach The Hague
HOW TO GET TO THE HAGUE
- The nearest airport is the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, in Amsterdam.
- The Rotterdam the Hague Airport is also accessible.
- The Hague Central Station is the main station of the city.
- Holland Spoor Station is just half a mile from the city centre.
Both these stations see the influx of trains from UK and Amsterdam. Train is the most convenient option to take to reach the Hague through the airports as well.
HOW TO GET AROUND THE HAGUE
- By Taxi: You can hail taxis on the streets, while there are taxi stands near the train stations as well. No special night charges apply here.
- By gcab: The gcab is a special green cab, which the city of Hague has embraced. It is an electric cab which is noise free. You can also hail a cab for a tour of the city.
- By Bicycle: There are quite a few bicycle rental shops at the central train station and the Hollands Spoor train station. The roads and traffic is quite bike friendly.
Modes of Transportation in The Hague
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in The Hague. The most preferred mode of transport in The Hague is Walking.
Average distance: 25.38 km Average time: 49.14 min
Walking 30.77%Walking 42.5 min Bike 9.25 min Driving 6.25 min Overall average time for 4.25 kms 58 min
Bike 15.38%Bike 30 min Overall average time for 10 kms 30 min
Bus/Trolleybus 7.69%Bus 30 min Walking 7 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 15 kms 39 min
Car 30.77%Driving 52.5 min Overall average time for 58.25 kms 52.5 min
Train/Metro 7.69%Train 29 min Tram 11 min Bus 10 min Walking 10 min Waiting 9 min Overall average time for 45.3 kms 69 min
Tram/Streetcar 7.69%Tram 20 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 8 kms 30 min