Madurodam498 Votes Currently Open
- Address: George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ Den Haag , The Netherlands, The Hague
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-704162400
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This is an interactive miniature park, with many attractions of Holland exhibited here. It is a delight for people of all age groups, with its fine details of buildings and vehicles, which are quite impressive. The plan of the place is set out in a road map, which you will receive at the shop in the beginning. There’s all the country’s monuments meticulously laid out in a small area, where one can witness them all together. The park is huge enough as well and children can run around and play, while posing for giants!
Madurodam Travel Tips
- The ticket office closes one hour before the park closes.
- Rules of admission apply.
- Online ticket booking is also available.
- February 20 till March 6 the opening hours are 10:00 – 17:00
How to Reach Madurodam
- To Den Haag, Madurodam (Noord) light rail station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.21% of people who visit The Hague include Madurodam in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.86% of people start their Madurodam visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Madurodam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madurodam