Museon25 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stadhouderslaan 37, 2517 HV Den Haag, Netherlands, The Hague Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-703381338
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The Museon is an educational contemporary museum, which focuses on the social themes and scientific developments. The collection here includes the fossils of a very large variety of flora and fauna, rocks, fossils, minerals and stuffed animals. The collections essentially focus on a large portion of human history, which cover the prehistoric era and subjects like physics and biology. They hold great varieties of exhibitions and are very informational and educative.
Museon Travel Tips
- You can book tickets online as well.
- Refund for purchased tickets is not provided.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museon
- Ticket price for 65+ years: € 5.50
- Children 0/3 years: Free
- Children 4/11 years: € 3.50
- Youth 12 t /m 18 years: € 4.50
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children / 11 years): € 18.00
How to Reach Museon
- To Den Haag, Gemeentemuseum/Museon bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museon Address: Stadhouderslaan 37, 2517 HV Den Haag, Netherlands, The Hague
- Museon Contact Number: +31-703381338
- Museon Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Museon Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Museon(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museon: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.66% of people who visit The Hague include Museon in their plan
95% of people start their Museon visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museon
People normally also visit Lange Voorhout while planning their trip to Museon.