Omniversum19 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: President Kennedylaan 5, 2517 JK Hague, The Hague, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-9006664837
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids
It is a rather small place and easy to locate around Hague. There’s excellent screenings of movies and films that take place here. With its consistent work and dedication, the place has earned quite a reputation amongst the locals. One can directly buy tickets here before the screening of the films or book them online as well. There’s a small cafeteria in the vicinity too. Reasonable enough, Omniverse is not too over priced and has something for people of all age groups.
Omniversum Travel Tips
- Check the official website for more information regarding shows.
Entrance Ticket Details For Omniversum
- Children (4 t / m 11 yrs): € 8.75
- Second performance on the same day *Valid for each additional film on the same day: € 5.50
- Adult groups (20 people): € 9.00 pp
- Groups of children 4 / m 11 yrs (20 people): € 7.50 pp
- The box office opens daily at 10:00 am.
- The first show starts at 11:00 am.
- The box office opens at 9:30 am during school holidays and public holidays.
- Each presentation lasts for about 1 hour.
How to Reach Omniversum
- To Den Haag, Gemeentemuseum/Museon bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in The Hague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in The Hague and book an accommodation of your choice.
Omniversum Reviews & Ratings
Special experience and definitely different then a regular cinema. Yes the quality of the shots might not be perfect but it still gives an impressive view. We watched the Everest movie and was not only spectacular but also quite educational.
Last time I was here I was still a child, now took my son there.. His first reaction when we entered the dome - wow! - the movie was fun to see, because of it being sort of around you gives a kind of 3D effect without needing the special glasses or have the screen look fuzzy. When you feel bit weird because of the moving sensation it gives you just close your eyes for a second. Great and different experience to watch a movie here.
Easily accessible by public transportation the Omniversum is a lovely place to watch a nature movie with your family and kids.. It was completely different and intriguing movie experience.. Kids loved it.. and we loved it.. Though if they will make the image shaper and support 3D movies... it would be super amazing to watch full movies.. like the Matrix
Is a nice family activity, frankly all the seats in the theater have a nice view. The resolution of the screen is not in par with current theaters. Also because of the nature of the circle screen the image gets quite distorted on the sides ( but I'm a photographer so I guess I'm more aware of this things). Nevertheless, I will surely recommend it to anyone to visit! Specially if you have children
It was an incredible experience. I didn't imagine it was going to be that good. The only thing is that all movies are in Dutch but even that, I enjoyed it a lot.