Underhill Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 96 Newton Rd, The Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4SW, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Nestled right in the heart of Mumbles is the Underhill Park which offers innumerable recreational opportunities and would be an ideal place for a relaxing walk with your dog or for a fun day out with family. Amenities at the park include a play area for the children, woodlands, picnic benches, rugby pitches, football pitches and more. There’s a beautiful lake here at the park while the views of the castle and the surrounding are absolutely spellbinding. Whatever you choose to do, you are sure to have a great time at Underhill Park.
How to Reach Underhill Park
- Buses 2, 2A, 3A, 113 to stop - Southward Lane
- Buses 2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3A, 113 to stop - Underhill Park
- Underhill Park Address: 96 Newton Rd, The Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4SW, UK, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!