Plaza TheaterCurrently Open
- Address: One Civic Center Plaza, El Paso, TX 79901, The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, Tx., United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8007453000
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Entertainment, Theatre, Cinema, Family And Kids
Plaza Theater is a historic building is El Paso, Texas. This theater first opened in September 12, 1930 with the movie “Follow”. At the entrance wing of the Plaza adjoining the auditorium, a domed tower stands in three tiers, casted above the roofline. The exterior of this structure refers to Spanish mission-style, which includes modest brick portrayals at the building’s corner. The Plaza Theater is now one of the most non-functioning theaters of the nation.
- Plaza Theater Address: One Civic Center Plaza, El Paso, TX 79901, The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, Tx., United States
- Plaza Theater Contact Number: +1-8007453000
- Plaza Theater Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!