About Lido Theatre, The Pas
Le Lido is a cabaret and burlesque show located on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, France. It opened in 1946 at 78 Avenue des Champs -Élysée and moved to its current location in 1977. It is known for its exotic shows including dancers, singers, and other performers. Famous names have performed there including: Edith Piaf, Siegfried and Roy, Sylvie Vartan, Johnny Hallyday, Maurice Chevalier, Marlene Dietrich, Eartha Kitt, Josephine Baker, Kessler Twins, Elton John, Laurel & Hardy, Dalida, Shirley MacLaine, Mitzi Gaynor, Juliet Prowse and Noël Coward.Wikipedia
Overview of Lido Theatre
As you traverse the city of The Pas, you'll stumble upon Lido Theatre. Although listed here, Lido Theatre is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in The Pas.
More about The Pas
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome The Pas trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in The Pas like The Pas Motel and Wescana Inn.
If you want to add the visit to Lido Theatre in your trip, you can choose from the variety of The Pas vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach The Pas.
Share your experience - Rate Lido Theatre, The Pas
Great sound and visuals with a vintage atmosphere.
I love the new upgrades in sound and 3D. I love the this building and I am happy to have it here in town. Keep up the good work.
Okay but I wish the seats were actually comfortable because you get tired and your behind hurts when you get up
Excellent histrionic theatre and unique experience. Awesome popcorn and staff
The most incredible theatre I've ever been to, the history in the place is amazing and very unique.
- Other Attractions
- 3409 Winfield Dunn Pkwy
- Eagle Springs Winery
- Bass Pro Shops
- Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
- Beech Springs Baptist Church
- Seven Islands State Birding Park
- Smoky Mountain Visitor Center
- Great Smokies Flea Market
- Adrenaline Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Kodak City Center
- Budget Hotels Near 3409 Winfield Dunn Pkwy
- 5 Star Hotels Near Eagle Springs Winery
- Budget Hotels Near Bass Pro Shops
- Cheap Hotels Near Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
- 5 Star Hotels Near Beech Springs Baptist Church
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Seven Islands State Birding Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Smoky Mountain Visitor Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Great Smokies Flea Market
- Cheap Hotels Near Adrenaline Park