The Archaeological Museum1459 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6 ManoliAndronikou St., Thessaloniki, Greece Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 30-2310830538
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Archeological Museum of Thessaloniki is a treasure trove or artefacts and an ode to the Macedonian Legacy of the area. You will be able to see an astonishing number of incredibly beautiful pieces of art and art objects as well as other articles from the ancient times.
The beautiful pottery, the stunning mosaics and the lovely paintings of the era have been displayed in the museum. You will also find a number of sculptures, and metal work objects that are worth a see. The best part about the museum is the collection of miniatures. The whole place is a fascinating collection of treasures from the past and hence a definite must see in Thessaloniki.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Archaeological Museum
- General Admission Fee- 6 Euros, Reduced Admiision Fee- 3 Euros.
How to Reach The Archaeological Museum
- MUSEUMS (Bus Stop)
- Makrinakis Nikolaos
- Green Bottle
- B restaurant cafe bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Thessaloniki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thessaloniki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Archaeological Museum Address: 6 ManoliAndronikou St., Thessaloniki, Greece
- The Archaeological Museum Contact Number: 30-2310830538
- The Archaeological Museum Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- The Archaeological Museum Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit The Archaeological Museum(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Archaeological Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
92.53% of people who visit Thessaloniki include The Archaeological Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their The Archaeological Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Archaeological Museum
87.34% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Archaeological Museum
People normally club together The White Tower and The Arch Of Galerius while planning their visit to The Archaeological Museum.