Pazhavangadi Ganapathy TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Thiruvananthapuram, Near Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Trivandrum, India
- Timings: 04:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-0471461929
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple - Review
The Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple is known for its unique Ganesh Idol who has his right knee folded and is in the seated position. The black colored building of the temple with accents of gold stand out amidst the hustle bustle of the street and is known for being crowded during the auspicious days in India.
Do carry a husked coconut here and break it near the idol- a loved ritual here. This signifies the breaking of the human ego to achieve its higher calling.
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple Information
- Do wear modest clothes while entering the temple and remove your shoes before stepping inside the temple.
- Dress Code: For Males, no shirt is allowed inside nalambalam (inner complex).
- Females can wear any traditional dress.
- Visit the nearby Padmanabhaswamy temple.
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple Ticket Prices
- If you want to offer something you can buy it at the nearby shops.
How To reach Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple by Public Transport
- Bus: At East Fort Bus Station
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a Taxi/ Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trivandrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trivandrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
95% of people who visit Trivandrum include Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
48.63% of people start their Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
92.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple Map
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple Trips
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple, Trivandrum Reviews
Very nice place. A small temple in size but very popular with people. There is a ritual people offer coconut at this temple & priest brake the coconuts in very fast pace. Whole action is treat to watch.
Very peacefull atmosphere. The temple is located in the crowded city. Temple is easily noticeable.
Ente ganapathi ulla naadu
Pazhavangadi Maha Ganapathi Temple is situated at East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram. The main Deity of the Temple is Sri. Maha Ganapathi ( Ganesha). The Temple is situated in close proximily to the Sri.Padmanabha Swami Temple. The main Vazhipadu (0ffering) is the breaking of coconut at the Temple. The other offering like Ganapathy Homam, is also performed here. Vinayaka Chathurthi is the major festival here.
Owned by local committee.Daily thousands are worshipping.Heart of the city. Near Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Near City Bus Stand
All QuestionsPazhavangadi ganapathy temple
- Palkulangara Devi Temple
- Karikkakom Chamundi Devi Temple
- Valiyathura Pier
- Rishimangalam Temple
- Puthenmalika Palace Museum
- Attenda Kalari Session In Trivandrum
- Kalaripayattu - Maruthi Marma Chikilsa & Kalari
- Ebenezer Marthoma Church
- Varkala Light House
- Lourdes Forane Church
- Magic Planet
- Mitra Hermitage Ayurvedic
- Long Branch Recreation Area
- Temperance Hall Pentecostal Church
- Lancaster Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Lancaster Baptist Church
- Long Branch Campgrounds
- Southern Brookies Fly Fishing
- Whitakers United Methodist Ch
- Surry Oak Vineyard
- Pilot View United Methodist Church
- Mt Moriah Bapt Church
- Stewart Pruitt
- Pinnacle Church Of God
- Pilot Mountain Family Campground
- Brady Farm
- New Hope Ministry