Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple1279 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Thiruvananthapuram, Near Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Trivandrum, India
- Timings: 04:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-0471461929
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple is known for its unique Ganesh Idol who has his right knee folded and is in the seated position. The black colored building of the temple with accents of gold stand out amidst the hustle bustle of the street and is known for being crowded during the auspicious days in India.
Do carry a husked coconut here and break it near the idol- a loved ritual here. This signifies the breaking of the human ego to achieve its higher calling.
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple Travel Tips
- Do wear modest clothes while entering the temple and remove your shoes before stepping inside the temple.
- Dress Code: For Males, no shirt is allowed inside nalambalam (inner complex).
- Females can wear any traditional dress.
- Visit the nearby Padmanabhaswamy temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
- If you want to offer something you can buy it at the nearby shops.
How to Reach Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
- Bus: At East Fort Bus Station
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a Taxi/ Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Trivandrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trivandrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.91% of people who visit Trivandrum include Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple in their plan
04 AM - 05 AM
56.04% of people start their Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple visit around 04 AM - 05 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
93.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple