Santhigiri Ashram440 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Santhigiri Kaanjampra Road, Trivandrum, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4712419076
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Established by Navajyothisree Karunakara Guru in 1964, Santhigiri Ashram is as good as hospitality can get. The ashram’s doors are open for one and all and are known for its spiritual ambience, tranquility and an immensely strong foundation of holistic living. The center offers free meals and accommodation and has an Ayurveda Treatment Centre with a Pharmacy.
Whether you want to walk in to admire its classic white Lotus architecture or simply to spend some quiet time within the walls, the place is sure to soothe your mind and make you a tad bit calmer on your way out.
Santhigiri Ashram Travel Tips
- The place offers Ayurvedic treatments, if you have time do try their rejuvenating techniques.
Entrance Ticket Details For Santhigiri Ashram
- Donations (not compulsory) are accepted at the Ashram.
- Prices for Ayurvedic treatment vary. Call up the place for prices ad bookings.
Santhigiri Ashram Hours
- Call up the ashram for Ayurvedic health center and treatment timings.
How to Reach Santhigiri Ashram
- Bus: at Panickers Line Bus Stop
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a Taxi/ Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Trivandrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trivandrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Santhigiri Ashram Address: Santhigiri Kaanjampra Road, Trivandrum, India
- Santhigiri Ashram Contact Number: +91-4712419076
- Santhigiri Ashram Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Santhigiri Ashram(preferred time): 10:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Santhigiri Ashram: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.23% of people who visit Trivandrum include Santhigiri Ashram in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.04% of people start their Santhigiri Ashram visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Santhigiri Ashram
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santhigiri Ashram
People normally club together Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort and Madavoorpara Siva Temple while planning their visit to Santhigiri Ashram.
Santhigiri Ashram Reviews & Ratings
My husband has severe back pain bad the after the MRI doctor told he has disc degeneration.. He is suffering from numbness of his left upper leg...is it treatable in ur hospital or notAnswer Report Abuse
You can call them up on 91-4712419076 for more information about the treatments available at Santhigiri Ashram.Report Abuse