Sea Side Orchid FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: Seaside Agri Exports, Puthenthope PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 586, Trivandrum, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4712750486
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Farm
Located 20 kilometers from the Trivandrum City center, the Sea Side Orchid Farm is known for its 10 acres of varieties of orchids along with other species like Heliconia, Calathea, Costus to name a few!
Conceptualized by VK Karthikeyan, or ‘Veenu’ as he is fondly known, the land was a barren piece when he bought it and took him a couple of years to transform it into the present day lush-green, colorful wonderland.
Take a walk through the Orchids as the owner himself teaches you about the science behind maintaining the flowers or simply get lost in their beauty.
A must for people who love to discover places which are off the beaten path. Buying a couple of flowers here for your loved ones makes the visit complete.
- Do call up the place before you visit to known about visitor timings.
- You can also contact on +91 094465 45163
- The place may be closed during afternoon.
- Bus: At Jenmi Mukku Bus Stop,Anakkapillai
- Hire a Taxi/ Cab.
- Rent a Car to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trivandrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trivandrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.82% of people who visit Trivandrum include Sea Side Orchid Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.67% of people start their Sea Side Orchid Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sea Side Orchid Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Side Orchid Farm