Events and Festivals in Thun, Switzerland
Events and Festivals in Thun
- Thun Festival: You can watch live music and theatre performances at the thun festival, that takes place every year during summer. You have famous plays like Romeo and Juliet enacted while you take your seat around the misty water of lake Thun. The festival is celebrated between July and August.
- Fulehung (Lazy Dog): A folk festival celebrated on the last monday of September every year. Fulehung was once considered as bad influence and responsible for the youth of thun that were growing rebellious. he later became the permanent mascot of the cadets. today the festival is celebrated with honorable blasts on the spectators with handful of candies thrown at the enthusiastic crowd.
Trip plans for Thun
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Thun
Thun Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Thun
Save 20%Top tour from Interlaken, Lake and Gorge
Duration: 9 Hrs
Let the mischievous waters of Giessbach falls drench and enthrall your senses and the wondrous beauty of Brunngasse and Aare ...
Save 20%VIP tour from Interlaken, Sweet Temptation
Duration: 10 Hrs
This delicious tour takes your feet and your taste buds for a fantastic ride. From sampling Gruyère cheese to eating y...
- Events & Festivals in Zurich
- Events & Festivals in Lucerne
- Events & Festivals in Interlaken
- Events & Festivals in Bern
- Events & Festivals in Vevey
- Events & Festivals in Brienz