How to Reach Thun
- By Train: Suburban trains the S1 of the Berne S-Bahn connect Bern to Thun. S4 and S44 travel via Belp. You could also get on S1 from the southwestern Bernese suburbs or Fribourg.
- By Car: Motorway A6 connects Berne and Spiez to thun north and thun south.
- On Foot: The city of Thun is small enough that it can be covered by foot easily. Most attractions in the city are best enjoyed on foot.
- By Bus: The city features an extensive bus system with considerable stops. The bus system makes it convenient to commute within Thun.
- By Train: the Bahnhof Thun Train Station connects various part in and around the city.