How to Reach Thun - The Easiest Way to Reach Thun
- By Train: Suburban trains the S1 of the Berne S-Bahn connect Bern to Thun. S4 and S44 travel via Belp. You could also get on S1 from the southwestern Bernese suburbs or Fribourg.
- By Car: Motorway A6 connects Berne and Spiez to thun north and thun south.
- On Foot: The city of Thun is small enough that it can be covered by foot easily. Most attractions in the city are best enjoyed on foot.
- By Bus: The city features an extensive bus system with considerable stops. The bus system makes it convenient to commute within Thun.
- By Train: the Bahnhof Thun Train Station connects various part in and around the city.
Are you looking for a Thun travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Thun from Nearby Cities
|Interlaken to Thun||27.87 km||27 mins|
|Gündlischwand to Thun||34.3 km||34 mins|
|Jegenstorf to Thun||35.77 km||35 mins|
|Bern to Thun||45.99 km||45 mins|
|Nidau to Thun||59.91 km||59 mins|
|Biel/bienne to Thun||60.58 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Blonay to Thun||87.11 km||1 hour 27 mins|
|Zurich to Thun||110.09 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Dübendorf to Thun||131.36 km||2 hours 11 mins|
|Geneva to Thun||173.88 km||2 hours 53 mins|