Are you looking for what to do in Thun?
PLACES TO SEE
- Thun Castle: Home to a historical museum today, the Thun castle was built by Duke Berchtold V of Zähringen in 1190.
- Thun-Panorama: A glimpse of the town in a single painting! That is indeed the magic of art. The Thun Panorama is the oldest piece of its type that's still not lost its lustre.
- Musee Armee Suisse: This museum depicts historic times and the weapons used during those wars.
THINGS TO DO
- Old town Thun: explore the Old town of Thun . You can leisurely stroll around the mesmerising River Aare or chill at the many cafes you come across here.
- Thunersee/ Lake Thun: A beautiful lake with bluish green water and mesmerizing views. Lake Thun is an Alpine lake ideal for swimming in summers. Enjoy the watersports this lake features.
- Boat tours: the city offers plenty of entertaining boat trips and tours where you can enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the mountains and the waters.
Below we have a list of things to do in Thun and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Thun getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Thun with confidence.