- Address: Lachen , Thun 3600 , Switzerland
- Phone: 0041-332250535
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids, Festival
You can watch live music and theatre performances here, that take place every year during summers between July and August. You have famous plays like Romeo and Juliet enacted while you take your seat around the misty water of lake Thun. The experience here is a class apart.
- Visit during a show.
- Visit in summers.
- Bahnhof Thun Train Station
- Ticket prices differ with each show
- Train: Bahnhof Thun Train Station
- Bus: Thun, Mattenstrasse bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Thun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thun and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Thun include Thun Festival in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
28.74% of people start their Thun Festival visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Thun Festival
90.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thun Festival
Ein absolutes Highlight!