Ferris Wheel, Eye Of TianjinCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: On Yongle Bridge of Sancha River, Hebei District, Tianjin 300010, China
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin - Review
Like a wheel of an upturned bicycle, the Ferris Wheel of Tianjin, also known Tianjin Eye stands about 120 metres tall. One of the four in China and the fourth tallest in the world the most eye catching and unique characteristic about it is that it’s the only one in the world built over a bridge. The wheel has about 48 passenger cubicles, each with a capacity to carry 8 passengers and it takes about 30 minutes to complete a full rotation.
The view from the top is breath taking as you can see everything from within a 40 km radius in all directions. Even from the ground, just its mere presence over the Hai River adds so much to the cityscape of Tianjin.
Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Monday morning for maintenance.
How To reach Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin by Public Transport
- Lines: 1, 4, 12, 18, 34, 609, 610, 611, 619, 632, 641, 646, 659, 670, 671, 818, 878, 904, etc. and get off at Jingang Bridge Station.
- Lines: 5, 37, 161, 606, 635, 642, 653, 657, 658, 687, 801, 824, 836, 855, 906 and get off at Beidaguan Station.
Restaurants Near Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin
- Lung Kam Tim Huiayang
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tianjin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tianjin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin
95% of people who visit Tianjin include Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
82.07% of people start their Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin
92.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ferris Wheel, Eye Of Tianjin