How to Reach Tianjin, China
The Easiest Way to Reach Tianjin
HOW TO GET TO TIANJIN
- By Air: Tianjin Binhai International Airport, located in the Zhanggui Village ofDongli District is just 13 kilometers away from the city centre. It has services to many regional cities as well as a few international destinations like Hong Kong, Hiroshima, Kaula Lumpur, Seoul, Taipei and Ulaanbaatar. Shuttlebuses are available to take you to the city from the airport. Otherwise, you can fly to Beijing, which is very close to Tianjin, from a number of cities in the world and from there; reach the city by bus or a train.
- By Train: Tianjin railway station is one of the key points on the Beijing-Harbin railway line and has several crossing trains. It also has two more railway stations known as Tianjin West and Tianjin north stations where trains stop. Tianjin has more than 40 long-distance services and bullet trains connecting various parts of the city.
- By Bus: Many long distance direct buses run between Tianjin and other Chinese regions, mostly within the province.
- By Car: Tianjin is connected with an outer ring road and a number of expressways and highways which let the tourists drive to the city freely.
- By Boat: You can reach Tianjin from Dalian or Incheon in South Korea by boat. A weekly service also runs from the port of Kobe in Japan.
HOW TO GET AROUND TIANJIN
- By Metro & Binhai Mass Transit (BMT): These are two feasible ways to get around different areas in Tianjin. The former operates in three lines where the latter operates 33 stations.
- By Bus: Tianjin has a comprehensive bus service that can get you to different places in the city for about 1-1.5 Yuan.
- By Taxi: There are a number of taxis in Tianjin that can take you to various tourist attractions in and around the city. Like most parts in China, the Taxi fares start at 8 Yuan for 3 kilometres and an additional 1.7 Yuan for every extra kilometre.
Are you looking for a Tianjin travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Tianjin
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tianjin. The most preferred mode of transport in Tianjin is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 12.5 km Average time: 40 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 20 min Walking 15 min Waiting 8 min Train 7 min Overall average time for 6 kms 50 min
Car 50%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 19 kms 30 min
How to Reach Tianjin from Nearby Cities
|Beijing to Tianjin||143.38 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Baoding to Tianjin||193.22 km||3 hours 13 mins|
- How to reach Tianjin Zhejiang Chamber Of Commerce
- How to reach Tangshan
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Baoding
- How to reach Anguo
- How to reach Shenzhou
- How to reach Xiabancheng Police Station
- How to reach Xinji
- How to reach Jizhou
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao
- How to reach Huangshan