- Address: No.70, Anshan Road, Heping District, Tianjin, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2227311618
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The home of the Last Emperor of China, Aisin Gioro Puyi, the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing Dynasty is now classified as a heritage structure, 3A scenic spot. The residence is a unique combination of both Chinese and European architecture. The building has 21 rooms of which the main structure has a Spanish styled brick wood construction while the interiors are all restored to their original function and are exquisitely Chinese in style and themes. With perfect low key lighting the ambience inside is very beautiful and serene.
Jingyuan Travel Tips
- The residential complex also offers services for Conferences, meetings, exhibitions and parties.
How to Reach Jingyuan
- Lines: 3, 50, 673, 632, or 800 to Anshan Road
- 20 min drive from Tianjin International Airport
- 6 min drive Tianjin Railway station
- The New Qi Dumpling House
- Spicy Food Addiction
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tianjin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tianjin and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.15% of people who visit Tianjin include Jingyuan in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.96% of people start their Jingyuan visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jingyuan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jingyuan