Are you looking for what to do in Tianjin?
PLACES TO SEE
- Tianjin Ancient Culture Street: Ancient Street constructed in traditional Chinese style, with more than hundred stores stretched along the whole street. The place is a must on the itinerary planners of people who love to shop for souvenirs and stuff.
- Tianjin Eye: Massive wheel constructed on the Bridge of Hai River. The whole rotation of the eye takes about 40 minutes.
- The Tianjin Tower: A modern tower rising up to the sky. It is located in the business district of Tianjin.
- Xikai Catholic Church: An architectural masterpiece constructed by the French Jesuit missionaries in 1917.
- Tianjin Museum: A swan-shaped museum that not only holds artefacts and other ancient relics and exhibits, but also offers a lot of activities to do for its visitors.
There are a couple of travel administration centres around the city that provides you with the maps, guides and other tourist information.
- Catherine Guo's Tianjin Tours-Day Tour: Touring around the city of Tianjin and other places along with an informative travel guide. Jinfeng Building, Nanchengjie Street, Nankai District, Tianjin 300100, China.
- Tianjin Haihe River Tourism Boat: Watching the beauty of Tianjin cruising along the River Hai with an experienced tour guide. Dabeiyuan Dock, Hebei District, Tianjin, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Tianjin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Tianjin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Tianjin with confidence.