Fuxi Temple2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fuyi Rd Pedestrian St, Qinzhou Qu, Tianshui Shi, Gansu Sheng, China Map
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids
Fuxi Temple is a Chinese building where people worship Fu-hsi who is believed to be the God of culture. Local residents believe that the culture of animal hunting, fishing, writing and many more things are invented by Fu-his. The temple is wonderfully constructed and surrounded by greenery which would automatically fulfill you with peace. The temple holds historical importance that you can explore but you have to hire a translator to know about those information. Fuxi Temple is a nice place for those who want some peace of mind by just worshiping God as well as for those who love exploring history.
How to Reach Fuxi Temple
- Buses 7 Road, 18 Road, Road 21, 24 Road, Road 26, Road 83up-to Zhangjiagou
- Fuxi Temple Address: Fuyi Rd Pedestrian St, Qinzhou Qu, Tianshui Shi, Gansu Sheng, China
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!