Butterfly Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tropical Butterfly Conservatory Campus, Srirangam Taluk, Tiruchirappalli District, Melur, Tamil Nadu 620006, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4312414265
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The Butterfly park cover 25 acres in the lush-green Anaicut reserve Forests and is one of the most beautiful nature spots you can explore without leaving the city of Tiruchirappalli far behind.
The park is home to a variety of colourful butterflies that you can see bobbing around beautiful, vibrant flowers that are planted throughout the area. The place also has a glass house, a beautiful fountain and a pavilion where you can rest in the shade. The park promises a good time away from the bustling city and downtown area and if you actually love spotting butterflies of all kinds, you can easily spend an hour or so here taking pictures and observing the patterns on these beautiful insects. Some of the butterflies spotted here include Cardamines, Blue Glassy Tigers, Tiger butterflies, African monarch and Ideopsis vulgaris.
When here, dot miss out on taking pictures with the larger-than-life statues of butterflies and insects along with the abstract art pieces installed around the park.
Butterfly Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear comfortable shoes.
- Other Contact detailed : +91 7402623956
Entrance Ticket Details For Butterfly Park
- Weekdays: INR 1 per person
- Weekend: INR 5 per person
How to Reach Butterfly Park
- By Bus : Devi Theatre Bus Stop (7.7 kilometres away)
- By Train : Srirangam (8.1 kilometres away)
- By taking an Auto-rickshaw.
- Private Taxis are available for hire.
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tiruchirappalli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tiruchirappalli and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.79% of people who visit Tiruchirappalli include Butterfly Park in their plan
95% of people start their Butterfly Park visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Butterfly Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Butterfly Park
People normally also visit Mukkombu Upper Dam while planning their trip to Butterfly Park.