Events and Festivals in Tirupati
- Brahmotsavam: It is the most popular and splendid festival of Tirupati, celebrated for nine days when according to Hindu calendar the sun enters KanyaRashi from AshwayujaShuddhaPadyami -This festival is usually celebrated in the month of September or October ( as per the calendar).
- Adhyayanotsavam: This 20 days festival is held during the month of December/ January. The first 10 days is celebrated asPahalpaththu and the next 10 days as Raapatththu.
- Makar Sankranti: This festival is celebrated in mid-January. According to the Hindu calendar, the sun enters the Makara Rasi, denoting beginning of Uttarayanam.
Trip plans for Tirupati
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tirupati
123 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to Madurai, Kanyakumari, Tirumala, Rameshwaram, SrisailamBy: Guest UserCity: Srisailam, Tirumala, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari
118 Views8 Days 7 NightsTrip to Madurai, Kanyakumari, Tirumala, RameshwaramBy: Guest UserCity: Tirumala, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Tirupati
- Events & Festivals in Vellore
- Events & Festivals in Chennai
- Events & Festivals in Puducherry
- Events & Festivals in Bengaluru
- Events & Festivals in Yercaud
- Events & Festivals in Thanjavur