How to Reach Tirupati - The Easiest Way to Reach Tirupati
HOW TO GET TO TIRUPATI
- By Air: Indian Airlines and many other domestic and International flights from metropolitan cities of India comes to major cities like Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. From there, you can take a train or car to reach Tirupati.
- By Train: Tirupati is said to be the major junction of South Central Railway of India. Hence, many trains from other cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and other cities comes to Tirupati.
- By Bus: Intercity buses are available from Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
- By Road: If you are coming by car from Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore, then take Highway NH – 205.
HOW TO GET AROUND TIRUPATI
- By Bus: Local buses are available from Tirupati bus terminals that will take you to important temples of this city.
- By Car: The only alternate option you can take in this city is car. Many local tour agencies are there that offer cars on hire.
Are you looking for a Tirupati travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Tirupati
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tirupati. The most preferred mode of transport in Tirupati is Walking.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 24 min
Walking 100%Walking 20 min Bike 4 min Overall average time for 2 kms 24 min
How to Reach Tirupati from Nearby Cities
|Thiruthani to Tirupati||23.2 km||23 mins|
|Tiruvannamalai to Tirupati||48.08 km||48 mins|
|Puducherry to Tirupati||55.76 km||55 mins|
|Nellore to Tirupati||62.91 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Chennai to Tirupati||95.7 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Proddatur to Tirupati||99.13 km||1 hour 39 mins|
|Guntur to Tirupati||124.44 km||2 hours 4 mins|
|Secunderabad to Tirupati||127.49 km||2 hours 7 mins|
|Hyderabad to Tirupati||132.03 km||2 hours 12 mins|
|Vijayawada to Tirupati||147.32 km||2 hours 27 mins|