Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: Hare Krishna Land, Hare Krishan Road, Vinayaka Nagar, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India – 517507
- Timings: 03:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8772230009
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness doesn’t need any special introduction. Its glory and love for the beloved Lord Krishna has spread all over the world. With numerous establishments for the last 50 years, ISKCON has taught people to believe in the ethic that Lord Krishna has preached in the most religious book on Indian culture – Bhagavad Gita.
Take a trip to this beautiful religious institute where you will find temple dedicated to Lord Krishna as well as educational centers. In these educational center programs are organized to educate people the art of living peaceful and in harmony in this world.
Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir Travel Tips
- Respect the religious sentiments during your visit.
- Put your phone on silent mode to avoid disturbing other visitors.
- Follow common Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir
- Entry is free.
Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir Hours
- Distribution of Prasadam starts from 9:30 am.
- Distributing of evening prasadam starts from 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir
- Nearby Bus Stop: Vinayaka Nagar Qtrs Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.73% of people who visit Tirupati include Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.91% of people start their Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir
92.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iskcon - Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir