Kapila Theertham313 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Water Body, Family And Kids
It is the only temple in Tirupati that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Beside the temple you will come across a breathtaking waterfall that forms a lake at the bottom, named KapilaTheertamPushkarini. According to the locals, taking a dip into this lake during Karthika month, one will get rid of all sings and go to Brahma’s world. Even if you are an atheist, make sure you take a dip into this lake. This is because, the water is so clean and cool that it will instantly make you feel refreshed.
However, the best time to visit this temple is during monsoon.
Kapila Theertham Travel Tips
- Best time to visit the temple is during monsoon.
- Carry extra cloth if you have plans to bathe under the holy waterfall.
- Be decently dressed.
- Stand in the que for idol darshan.
- Keep your phone on silent mode.
Kapila Theertham Timings
- For the detailed schedule, visit the official website.
How to Reach Kapila Theertham
- Nearby Bus Stop: Kapilatheertham Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.05% of people who visit Tirupati include Kapila Theertham in their plan
55.17% of people start their Kapila Theertham visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kapila Theertham
68.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kapila Theertham